NRF25 NRF25 26-30, F 8 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Age 22: 15. Age 23: 16. Age 24: 17. Age 25: 18. <br />
Assuming that these are the actual ages, that is both illegal and wrong.

Best Answer

or at least illegal, although 25 and 18 is legal... 52 and 18 is legal...

Best Answer

i thought 18 was legal? and my god its not like its a doug and courtney thing. (look them up if you dont know)

Best Answer

18 is legal...

Best Answer

it is but it's on the border of being illegal. It's almost like throwing a knife at someone and missing. If you do something that authority doesn't see right, you're done. Better to stay out of the way.

Best Answer

exactlyyyy. i wasnt asking if it was legal or illegal, i just wanted to know if it was weird. lol

Best Answer

And honestly NRF, I gave you a straightforward opinion. I'm not going to sweet talk this or feed you sunshine and rainbows because you feel it's right. If you are dating someone who is underage you're going to get arrested either way.

Best Answer

i get what your saying. but here is my opinion. how come hillary duff could date joel madden when she was 16 at and he was 25? why was that "ok"? because they were celebs? why isnt it courtney cox and david arquette marriage weird? that was an 8 year age difference too.

Best Answer

First of all, Hillary Duff and Joel Madden broke it off after awhile. Corutney Cox and David Arquette are of age. If you're going to talk about age difference and legal issues, you may want to steer away from celebrities because everyone gives them special treatment. Look at paris hilton. She went to jail yet they either have bail money or the jury favors them and finds some way to see them as " not guilty" of anything. In real life, it is illegal and people would see it as weird. If you where to actually read my question and not skip over it to start an argument you would've seen that I had said that it was wrong so yes, I find it weird. I answered your question, if you would've noticed.

Best Answer

well no kidding that duff and madden split. they could have easily done that if the were the same age. and cox and arquette are of age??? wtf its the same year age difference as me and this guy. your not making any point what so ever. and why would you just decide to throw in paris hilton??? i wasnt talking about sex tapes. and as for your "question"? i believe u meant answer..."Age 22: 15. Age 23: 16. Age 24: 17. Age 25: 18.
Assuming that these are the actual ages, that is both illegal and wrong." you might wanna check your answer again. because u did NOT in fact answer my question. i didnt skip over anything. maybe you also should re read my question and NOTICED that i did NOT ask if it was legal because i know what is legal

Best Answer

The fact that you're willing to continue a fight over something that I said about a week ago, after everything has defused and the question was already chosen ( even if by voting ) is truly sad. Move on.

Best Answer

I have not been on here since then. and the fact that YOU responded also tells me u could have moved on or ignored this. maybe your truly sad too.

Best Answer

I'm defending myself and my answer. You however, continue to be ignorant towards me with whatever I say just because you disagreed with my opinion. I gave it to you straight and you where looking for your own preselected answer. Get over it. Seriously, just drop it cause you're ******* me off.

Best Answer

Age gaps in any relationship is debatable but ultimately what it comes down to is where you two are at in your lives right now. He might come across as someone more mature for an 18 year old but it's hard to look over the fact that you're both at slightly different stages of your lives. That doesn't per say present a huge obstacle but it is something to be mindful of if you do run into any sort of conflict with him

Best Answer

thats a great answer. and I have thought about it a lot. thank you :)

Best Answer

If you are the age you show... why are you drawn too kids still in junior high? Cops might question this

Best Answer

18 year olds are not in junior high. hes actually in college.

Best Answer

weird or not...you should check the legality before you act.

Best Answer

hes 18

Best Answer

its ok... love comes in many forms.

Best Answer

lol everyone thinks we were made for each other. i mean a coworker told me that she knows someone who married a man 8 years younger than her and they have been together for 10 years

Best Answer

awh! awesome! I'm happy for you :) Good luck with everything!

Best Answer

also by the way... just to make you feel better :P I have a couple friend(s) that one is 21 and the other is 44 and they are awesome together. the guy is older and he had been married for a long time, and nobody even bats an eye anymore. they have been together for well over a year now, and it just seems normal, so love can happen in many ways :)

Best Answer

thank you!!!!!! positive comments from you makes asking this question worth it :D

Best Answer

its not weird as long as he is over 18 yrs old

Best Answer

hes 18

Best Answer