No, baggy pants look ridiculous.

Best Answer

Is it the skinny guys or the skinny jeans that you love?

Best Answer

both.

Best Answer

What attracts you is your personal preference, not weird. Sounds OK to me.

Best Answer

nope, i do too

Best Answer

dont most women love a guy in skinny jeans?

Best Answer

No not at all! My tastes for guys runs the spectrum. A new interest, or turn on the past year are guys much taller than me. I am 5'11, but guys 6' to 6'4, who work out or don't, but are skinny or even husky I always give a second look at. I think this stemmed from my heterosexual male friend who is 6'3, and French and Cherokee, and I can't have him. Also, My other heterosexual friend who is 6'1, and 220 just keeps getting sexier and sexier. God he has such a perfect blend of Italian and German in him. These guys know I am bi, and I think they like the fact that I am highly infatuated with them :-), make that in love with them! Plus I am 33, and they are both 23, 10 years younger than me. Interesting assumption, which I truly think is a fact now, is Jon, my half French/Indian friend, who I have known for 4 years, I seriously think he is going to experiment with the same sex soon. Being I do not hold back secrets from him, the last few months all of the sudden he has made very pointed comments out of the clear blue sky, that if the right guy comes along, he would date him, and also he has become very interested in getting my opinion of a dude we both see and/or meet at the same time, (looks, personality, etc, but mostly looks), and would the guy be into his looks. I of course tell him, he is extremely sexy, and 6'3, and muscular, and he would not have any issues dating 99% of the guys he thinks are hot, provided they are gay or bi. However, at the same time I am playing this very carefully, because I just know if I begin toact on my infatuation, this may be what he is wanting, and probably why he is more open now with me, but he has never been with a dude, so I think he is afraid. Also, we are such platonic best friends, if we do anything sexual, it may ruin the friendship. God, I want to make out with him so bad, and just make out, for hours and hours. Man, it never fails, the guys I want to be with romantically and are so good looking to me, are either totally heterosexual, or new to guys, so I have to play carefully. I am so deeply in love with him. It's painful at times.

Best Answer

Skinny jeans are best left for girls.

Best Answer

You are certainly a part of a small minority. Many girls consider skinny jeans on guys to be gay. So, to each his/her own. Nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

No, female humans are natures uberconformists, whatever is "in" most girls will like, even if it is absurd.

Best Answer

You like too throw the guy around :O

Best Answer

Most definitely

Best Answer

A little bit.

Best Answer

no, its ok, skinny jeans are great if you have the right body, so, it´s ok

Best Answer