Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 11 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Hobbies

I wish I had a chance to do it over. I miss the carefree lifestyle I had.

Best Answer

Yeah carefree is a good way to put it. I mean i had cares at the time but they were so stupid.

Best Answer

Yeah. It was more like what was I going to do for the weekend instead of whether did I pay this bill or did I do this for school?

Best Answer

Ur not the only one! I had no idea how complicated life was going to get. If i had it to do over i'd probablly take it a little more seriously. But man it was fun while it lasted

Best Answer

I miss it too at times. There's so much I would do differently, and being an adult SUCKS sometimes. The try to prepare for the real world, but don't always do such a good job at it

Best Answer

Well Im in middle school and I tell myself I'll never miss it

Best Answer

you will. trust me. i always said the same thing, you won't at first, but itll come

Best Answer

hated high school; wouldn't go back there for a zillion dollars

Best Answer

Sometimes I miss it so much too! Everything was easier back then, I just miss hanging out with my friends everyday, doing teenager stuff, hell I even miss whining about my teachers and their stupid homeworks!

Best Answer

yea i miss it i felt lik a king in highschool

Best Answer

hated it when i was there and don't miss it at all.

Best Answer

No it's not 'weird' -- but it is time to put it in the past. -- life gets better as you get older (embrace it!). at least that's my experience.

Best Answer

I wish I can be a teenager all over again. I would choose my choices wisely and better.

Best Answer

O man me too!! : (

Best Answer

You're right about the adolescent part.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer