NotSikhGirl NotSikhGirl 16-17 10 Answers Dec 5, 2011

Not at all...I like white women and cannot see myself with a woman of color...even though I have attracted three in the last two years and they have made fabulous friends.

Best Answer

Well, my oh my, that is a politically incorrect opinion! Personally, I find it hard to understand, because people of all races and colours are attractive, and attractiveness is based on so much else other than just colour. Having said that, the dark skinned men of my acquaintance happen to be drop dead gorgeous.

Best Answer

Attractiveness depends on the one who'se watching, please stop labeling a personal opinion as 'politically incorrect' because politically incorrect is just another word for realistic, reality is that some people are not attracted to people with different skincolours.

And to the original poster, you're attracted to who you're attracted. We can't decide what we find interesting and if we could it'd be a boring world.

Best Answer

You like chocolate guys. Well...

Best Answer

NO. Not at all. Please continue........................

Best Answer

No. It's just a clue about your psychological make up.

Best Answer