No it means you love your husband and meet his needs

Best Answer

I think it's a very loving thing to do, and I love hearing that you do that for him.

Best Answer

I find it very sweet too do those loving things for him.. we are to honor and cherish our spouse and thats a great way of showing our love and dedication

Best Answer

As long as you are happy doing it for him it is Not weird at all, it's very sweet.

Best Answer

No, it's not weird at all. It's really sweet and awesome. He's lucky to have you.

Best Answer

haha - don't I know it.... not sure he does though!

Best Answer

you give him a reason to remember you with every bite he takes :) it's good for so many reasons.

Best Answer

I do the same thing and find nothing weird about it ...

Best Answer

lol. I do the EXACT same thing! put a love note in there once in a while too.

Best Answer

Me too!!!!

Best Answer

I'd say that it is very good of you to do that. I trust that hubby is appreciative.

Best Answer

No I did all that for my Ex husband and work 40 hours aweek .i would do it all over again ..

Best Answer

He's so lucky. I have always had to make my own lunch, my kids' lunches too. Then I take my wife's dinner up to her every night. How do you spell "dysfunctional?"

Best Answer

I think its great!!!!!! I just hope he shows you how much he appreciates it

Best Answer

Its one of the most important services you are performing and i bet you people are one of the happiest living couple

Best Answer

It's sweet.

Best Answer

i do it too. i think they have us well trained! :P

Best Answer

I think the idea that this type of behavior is "outdated" is rather stupid. Not a cut on you, but those who may think that. It's sweet and probably makes things a bit easier on him. I take care of most of the domestic stuff at home, including caring for our baby, washing all the clothes (including his uniform) and organizing his things in a way they're easy to find before he has to leave for work (wallet, glasses, keys, smokes, etc.). Just because this role isn't the "mainstream" anymore doesn't mean it's dead or has any less value. :)

Best Answer

that's lovely.

Best Answer

Nope, that's so cute!! Aw

Best Answer

Best Answer