Rawrdomness Rawrdomness 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 3, 2011

Its only weird if they start talking back to you

Best Answer

I would LOVE that :D

Best Answer

when i'm scared and don't have anyone to talk to i talk to my smoke detedtor. now i can't even do that as i have no room anymore. i sleep in the living room and there isn't one in here, and if there was my parents room is right there i wouldn't want them to hear me. i used to talk to my stuffed animals too. i's actually a very normal thing, lots of people do it. it's not abnormal at all. now me talking to a smoke detector might be a bit abnormal.

Best Answer

As long as its not dirty talk.

Best Answer

Who would talk dirty to one's stuffed animals? Ó.ò

Best Answer

No, it's only weird when you answer on their behalf...

Best Answer

Uh oh. I did that once. Ó.ò

Best Answer

No I think it's fine when i need someone to talk to i hold on to the stuffed animals and talk to them i even rub their backs and kiss their foreheads it makes by feel loved and conforted so your normal

Best Answer

I collect plushies, but I don't remember talking to them. I've talked to my knives though. If it makes you feel better, let your imagination run wild! Obviously I don't reckon your hobby is odd lol.

Best Answer

I think it's a safe way to work out issues, i have 2 stuffed tigers and they have different personalities. In my work life, i must behave very professionaly, business-like. In my relationships, courteous, caring, etc...

When i am alone at home, my stuffed animals curse, steal my beer, steal money and throw parties, order pizza when i'm not around, they are little mischief makers and they tell me right to my face, and they never clean up...

But it helps me talk things out, and at the end of the day, they are always there.

I've tried therapy for all the issues in my life, but I could never get past the Dr just billing me $100/hr and calling in the next patient. So therapy doesn't work for me. I have yet to find a therapist that can convince me I am not just a pathetic number on their chart and they cant wait to finish their day and go on vacation.

So i yell and scream and talk to my tigers and they yell and scream and talk back.

I don't think I am totally crazy, maybe playing with like 50 cards instead of all 52.

That's the Catch-22, if you think you are a little crazy, you're mostly sane...

Ok, i gotta go, my tigers are trying to set the dvr on **** & they think they can figure out the security code (they never will !) ....

Sincerely, partially Crazy and I Know It ...

Best Answer

It'd be weird if your stuffed animals talked back.

Best Answer

Yeah a little:)

Best Answer

That all depends .... do you talk to a stuffed Dr. Dolittle as well?

Best Answer

No, it's loneliness.

Best Answer

Awww :( That means I'm lonely?

Best Answer

It's still a generic term. You can be lonely physically, mentally for instance.

Best Answer

Nope, I do it all the time. Mekko my Raccoon has his own Facebook!

Best Answer