stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 14 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

that's beer money

Best Answer

its better than cigarettes

Best Answer

Not at all. For $5 I bet you could pay for a tub of ice cream and a jar of coffee.

Best Answer

Maybe not both but definitely one or the other. :)

Best Answer

Thats what I meant. lol :D

Best Answer

Not at all. You're just frugal.

Best Answer

that's high for coffee..but they've got the world scamed on that dirty water so many of us crave it.

Best Answer

thats expensive and not weird at all

Best Answer

Nope. $5 is too much for either (in my opinion.)

Best Answer

Its not weird to think that. Its your perspective. I personally think its insane to spend money on a wedding. lol. (we signed papers at the courthouse and called it good). As far as ice cream and coffee on the other hand, I can totally justify those expenses if I have the money for them. When it costs that much, it is really that good. :)

Best Answer

I agree about the wedding. I did the same thing. But I just can't make myself ante up that kind of money for ice cream or coffee.

Best Answer

I completely disagree. lol. I mean I understand that perspective.. but for me.. a cheap wedding would have to be $2000 or less.. it would have to be done at tax time.. and it would be a whole lot of stress and nerves (and its just not that important to me). And I just think of all the other things that money could go to! Bills, new carpet, clothes we need, furniture we need, paying back the debts of people who have helped us out over time, preparing for kids birthdays/christmases.. and of course.. coffee. :D lol. But really, I'm not the type to buy it everyday, but I can totally justify buying some Starbucks.. mmmmmm

Best Answer

No. Maybe expensive but if you can afford it and want it, why not?

Best Answer

I just walk by the Starbucks or whatever and inwardly laugh at the people in there, for paying the money they pay. I'm just that stingy or frugal or whatever. lol

Best Answer