nope. some people get turned on by that. probably due to your childhood. either you were used to being controlled by your parents or you are too much of a control freak that you want someone to control you in your only outlet which is sex. just my thoughts about you. hope this helps

Best Answer

i'm guessing you're male... lulz... i know some women get into this but it's a very mannish thing to be talking about sexual crap in Q & A... so i'm going to go with weird.

Best Answer

No it is not wrong nor is it unusual at all. There are many that feel the same as you do and live the lifestyle daily. Some women (and men) will play only in the cyber world, and forevery one that desires as you do to give control there are 2 that want to take control. You dont say exactly what you want os fantasize so I cant answer that part. I have been in this lifestyle since 1975 so if you want to pick my brain feel free. Please though.... Be very careful

Best Answer

Is this an AD?

Best Answer

I am always being controlled. =,( I cant help but to obey them.

Best Answer

Very alone on that.

Best Answer