Gemzaayy Gemzaayy 26-30, F 20 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Marriage

I'm sorry anything I can do to help?

Best Answer

Nopes lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

I tried!!!..lol

Best Answer

Yeah lol

Best Answer

Wow I feel abused now...lol

Best Answer

And you like it :-P

Best Answer

Wow, how would you know,,,I don't recall....lol. ;-P

Best Answer

Just a guess lol

Best Answer

Of course, I would have remembered you from college!

Best Answer

lol! I was too fick to go college :-P

Best Answer

Man you are just shooting me down every chance you get...lol

Best Answer

LOL!!!! You and me both Jazzy :-P

Best Answer

Now *SMILE,,,BLUSH* thanks you I have something to look froward too!!!!

Best Answer

What better way to get a new toaster oven?

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

It's not weird, it's just your age.

Best Answer

You calling me old now? lol

Best Answer

Hahaha! It's just something I noticed over the years in women your age. :)

Best Answer

LOL I aint that old!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yeah you are. You're pushing thirty. Your old and decrepid and younger people will just roll their eyes and shake their heads whenever you say something. Better get used to it. hahaha!

Best Answer

*screams*

Best Answer

Next you'll find yourself saying things like...when I was younger I'd----or when I was your age we used to-----

Best Answer

I already av on here lol *screams more*

Best Answer

See. I told you. Hahaha

Best Answer

Im only 28 and Im turning into my mum!!!! ARGH!!!

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but it's true. You still have two years left enjoy them because it only gets worse. Hair will start sprouting up in places that it shouldn't.

Best Answer

Thank feck me sisters got a beauty salon then lol

Best Answer

That's a relief! You're luckier than most.

Best Answer

Yeah lol

Best Answer

You're funny!

Best Answer

*dances* YAY

Best Answer

I always thought you were "the Lady that doth protest too much" when it came to marriage Q's. Just pull the trigger already

Best Answer

Probaly true lol

Best Answer

Not weird, its quite normal! Can i come and throw rice at the wedding?

Best Answer

Yay :D

Best Answer

I knew ya would come round..i accept :)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Why? I can help you think it through if you like. I'm in my third marriage. First was too young and while in the army. It ended after 7 years. Second was a mistake from not wanting to be alone and ended in 1 year. My current marriage, I learned a lot. Like a lot, dislike a lot and have been married for near 10 years.

Best Answer

Im sorry :-( Me and my partner have been together 10 years tho... its just something weve been thinking bout

Best Answer

Nothing to be sorry about. Depending on where you live, you may be considered married already through 'common law marriage'. What is it you've been thinking about. Why are you now considering being married? What would be different that you don't have now?

Best Answer

I dunno... its just something me and my partner have been kinda talking about... nothing that serious yet!!! I dont think the UK recognises common law marriage tho?

Best Answer

That usually only comes into play when the woman divorces the guy and wants something. There was no actual marriage and therefore no rights assigned. It makes for a great twist in the law.

Best Answer

Yeah I thought so... and the house is in both our names anyway sooo i guess we'd be OK?

Best Answer

If things did go wrong, you'd both have to come to a decision about it. I went through this with my X girlfriend and it was very difficult. We had agreed we would sell and split the money if we broke up. She changed her mind and wanted to buy me out instead. She tried to get the money for 6 months. We ended up having to live together for 6 MONTHS after breaking up. I finally bought her out instead which I did not want to do but wanted to move forward with my life.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, then I sold the house after buying her out.

Best Answer

Ouch... that must of been awkward!!!

Best Answer

yes but consider the alternative. If we had been married, the court would have just blindly said, she's the woman, she gets the house. Case closed. It really REALLLY sucks to be the guy in a divorce in america.

Best Answer

Id like to think I wouldnt be evil in a divorce :-)

Best Answer

O-O

Best Answer

What? :O

Best Answer

no. It's rather common.

Best Answer

no, but changing your disbelief in marriage once one finds someone worthy of marrying is a pretty common transition

Best Answer

I found him 10 years ago but Ive always hated the idea of being Mrs D..... before :O

Best Answer

I know people who have married after decades of being together. Once you've been together for a long time....the benefits of being married can outweigh your previous views. There are lots of different reasons behind that change...but it's not uncommon

Best Answer

I thought so :-)

Best Answer

No, it means you're letting yourself go. Happens to most people.

Best Answer

Nopes Im not

Best Answer

Ok, it means you want to let yourself go.

Best Answer

If i was gonna do that I would of already... but i have self respect

Best Answer

Nah, so many people let themselves go after marriage. Many even talk about it, and dream about it. But I'm glad that you claim to have enough self respect not to. It bugs me when people think marriage is an excuse for letting themselves go. Like, you say, it's disrespectful to themselves, as well as their partner.

Best Answer

Im way too vein to let meself go!!!

Best Answer

Well good luck with your marriage!

Best Answer

Thankyou... its just a thought we're having at the mo but...

Best Answer