Do other people think the same?
LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Self Harm

I used to shoot cocaine.......I see on T.V. someone shooting up I turn the damn channel.

It doesn't make me long for it, nothing beautiful about any of it and by you googling such sights is just asking for trouble and you know it.

Best Answer

You already know the answer. The real question is why do you ask?

Best Answer

Because do other people think the same

Best Answer

Self inflicted wounds will make your appearance unattractive. Then you won't be able to find a sugar daddy.

Best Answer

I don't want a sugar daddy

Best Answer

You are being a jerk, dskdw25q9n

Best Answer

I'm the same, but I get easily triggered. Please stop/don't start, it's horrible no jokes, I've been fighting for 5years and there isn't a day I wish I could just take it away and stop it. Please talk to me, it will ruin your life, please if you need to talk then i'll always be here!! Keep strong.

Best Answer

I do understand and being and ex-cutter (3 years now) I get the need to see the blood and sometimes seeing the pics can be enough, but my experience is that usually it leads to cutting and only holds you back for a time. I'm proud of you for asking this question openly. That shows your courage and strength. Talking or telling anyone at all, that you are struggling with the desire to cut, TELLING IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE COPING SKILL THERE IS. Find healthy coping skills to replace it. Sometimes when all the anxiety is building up, I scream. I step outside my back door and let out a blood curdling scream, and it eases things for me. My family knows, It's just to release stress. Sometimes when I'm hiking I let out several long wolf howls. It doesn't matter what you use, as long as it is something that doesn't harm yourself or others. Good Luck

Best Answer

No. You need professional guidance.

Best Answer

Not if it is an art thing only if it's because you hate your life/self

Best Answer

1. dskdw thinks too highly of himself and 2. What everyone else says, its fine as long as you don't plan to harm yourself.

Best Answer

It is defiantly a sign of obsessive thinking.

Best Answer

I've done the same.

Best Answer