myangelsface myangelsface 31-35, M 21 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

nah, i was going to delete mine, I realized how much i dont care that some random girl is having a stupid sandwich for lunch and feels the need to share it with the world.... I HAVE MY OWN LIFE!!!

Best Answer

Lol. Did you end up deleting it?

Best Answer

nah, I dont want to lose touch with my florida family.... i just get up there only every once in a while :)

Best Answer

Smart

Best Answer

I've never signed up to it, although most people I know are on it!!

Best Answer

Really? Why don't you sign up for it?

Best Answer

Just never really been interested in it! Everyone I want to keep in contact with has my number, everyone else from my past is in the past for a reason! I have no need for it!

Best Answer

Great answer!! I like that

Best Answer

Thank u :)

Best Answer

no. I deleted mine. I didn't feel comfortable having every single person I knew from high school knowing everything I do.

Best Answer

Awesome. Good for you :)

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Never had a FB page

Best Answer

I got tired of fighting with bastards, *******, ********, etc

Best Answer

Lol. WHAT!!?

Best Answer

Weird? I think it's a sign of developing intelligence. Deleted my FB account a year ago and the 'do not track' option on the antivirus is still blocking them.

Best Answer

Lol nice

Best Answer

Nope - Naver had one... I am betting I'll never will!

Best Answer

Nope I deleted my facebook page along time ago and I know more and more doing the same.Maybe one day it will be weird to find someone that still has a facebook page.

Best Answer

How do you know more people are doing it? Didn't I just reach 1 billion users?

Best Answer

Well the people I have chat with on here and there are many have told me they have left FB but you made me wonder if it were just EP'ers that are tired of FB so I did a google search and found this.
http://www.webmasterworld.com/facebook/4325404.htm

Best Answer

That is interesting. So it's gained users in other parts of the world where it's just become popular, but have lost millions here in the us. Wow, thanks for the link

Best Answer

Well they must disclose since they are a publicly traded company.I watched their IPO and glad I did not buy in,would be at a significant loss on it right now.

Best Answer

No..I hate facebook..

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

what's facebook?

Best Answer

It's a book of lifeless facess

Best Answer

Not in my opinion. I closed mine about 2 years ago, because of gosts from my past. I never missed it.

Best Answer

Not at all..2Facebook is hanging on by a thread...won't be long until everyone unfriends them...hahahahahaha

Best Answer