i like musics, but sometimes i'm just like that.
HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 9 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

Not at all..u should be proud of urself to be able to stay with silence, many people can not....it is also mean u be able to make peace with urself.

Best Answer

No. Sometimes I'll drive my car without any music on even though I have a really nice radio just because I prefer the silence sometimes.

Best Answer

no, silence is great sometimes. easier to think. i drive a long way to work and usually have the radio on in the car, but some days, i just drive and think about things. inside our minds we can be anyone we want to be and anywhere we want to be...magical

Best Answer

lol it's true xD

Best Answer

Nah, I don't think that's weird. Frankly, I find it much weirder that so many people need to be surrounded by multimedia and content all the time.

Best Answer

No sometimes I sit in my room for days in silence

Best Answer

it's somehow weird to me cause i used to sing a lot and talk much, but lately, i just become like this o.O

Best Answer

Lol ya ik my moms like come down here or I'll ground ur ***! So then I can't enjoy my silence anymore...-3-

Best Answer

Maybe you're depressed or thinking too deeply about something and you don't like the distraction. Any different trains of thought on the silent days compared to the days with music?

Best Answer

i'm better than few weeks ago :) so i think it's not depression. umm..the thought is mostly the same, i have the same mind everyday..

Best Answer

Cool! Well... Maybe there aren't enough songs in the world for you to listen to so you take breaks hoping new ones will arrive next time you turn the music back on. :D

Best Answer

haha yeahh it could be, i've listened to my fav songs for months lol xD

Best Answer