cesmith2012 cesmith2012 18-21, F 25 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Intimacy

NO! Save yourself gorgeous... Unless you want to go crazy in college then do it up! But It is not weird :)

Best Answer

I was a virgin until I was 23 so no, I don't think it was weird. I wish I'd waited a few more years because it sure put me in a tailspin at the time.

Best Answer

No. It is a rare treasure.

Best Answer

No it is not weird at all. You should be proud and stay true to who you are. It's admirable.

Best Answer

Lots of young people are virgins. There is nothing shameful or weird about it.

Best Answer

No. But imagine the hell of being pregnant while IN college...

Best Answer

Honestly, only you can ask and answer that question for yourself.<br />
But I don't think it's weird to be or not to be a virgin in college.<br />
I don't think being a virgin neccesarily makes a person "more pure," more intelligent, or better than a non-virgin in college.

Best Answer

No, not weird. But considering how the times are and the pressure you were under I have to say impressive. I respect strength of character

Best Answer

nah...it's not weird

Best Answer

yes but not for you

Best Answer

no it unique most people aren't a virgin even before they hit college , so that a good or great thing

Best Answer

kudos to u :) im a virgin too. everyone is surprised when i tell them cuz my jokes r always perverted and im always the first to tell or understand a dirty joke. people never make fun of me for it. they act surprised and then just whatever about it or proud of me. so dont worry about it too much.

Best Answer

Kudos to you!!!

Best Answer

It seems rare nowadays, but I consider it praiseworthy.

Best Answer

I'm a virgin. And I'm in university

Best Answer

It may not be weird but it sounds like an oxymoron.

Best Answer

I would not advise doing that.

Best Answer