travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 16 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Movies & TV

no its not weird,,Ill do it alone esp when Im sad.

Best Answer

wow thanks @_@

Best Answer

its to expensive i download movies

Best Answer

If you're worried about other movie-goers' opinions/reactions, try to realize that if they're focusing on you, they're not having a good time to begin with. It's supposed to be about the movie and the experience, right? Not about what a stranger is preoccupied with....

Best Answer

it really doesn't make a difference to me personally I was just curious what people thought

Best Answer

I worried about it when I was 17 and my girlfriend couldn't go with me to one of the 007 films. Turns out, the movie was crap anyway so we saved cash and went shopping the next day anyway. PLUS. And more recently, I went to about 5 or 6 movies this summer by myself (all matinees) and it wasn't an uncomfortable experience at all.

Best Answer

I'm such a dork I do it all the time

Best Answer

no its fun just gets expensive

Best Answer

no. i've done it. it's a great way to clear my mind and shut out the world for 2 hours.

Best Answer

I don't want to here someone else talking anyway, it's better that way.

Best Answer

Yes, I have gone to movies alone and want to see Breaking Dawn II but my friends think it's gay so.. I am going alone.

Best Answer

Yeah,it's getting too expensive,it's not weird to go alone however I bet they would prefer company.

Best Answer

no, yes i do sometimes

Best Answer

Not weird, perhaps a bit sad though.

I'm too damn broke to go alone or with someone....

Best Answer

If I didn't go to the movies alone, then I would never go to the movies.

Best Answer

I did go to the movies on my own on my birthday and yes, it did feel very weird and I would not do it again.

Best Answer

its good to have company as long as they don bug in between

Best Answer

Not weird but i have never done that

Best Answer