I feel 14, not 24, but I'm honestly thinking about ditching a guy because of all those butterflies. They are actually uncomfortable. Maybe I don't like him? This is stupid... I hate having to date again!
rahkeepschanging rahkeepschanging 26-30, F 8 Answers Feb 24, 2012

There is nervous and then there is NERVOUS. If it is GOOD nervous, you would want to see him again. If you dont want to see him again, dont.<br />
Have you seen Dexter? Silence of the Lambs? You might want to trust your gut.

Best Answer

it sounds like you're looking for an excuse to shoot yourself in the foot. <br />
if i understood the q correctly, you're nervous because you like the guy so much and you'd rather not have to deal with your feelings.<br />
it's good to feel this way. you want this. enjoy yourself, but go slowly, like you're wading into cold water.

Best Answer

TRUST your INSTINCTS !<br />
Best Wishes!

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly! Your gut is telling you something...listen!

Best Answer

yea i agree with everyone else.. Butterfiles are usually a sign that you like the guy but if they are bad to the point where you just don't wanna hang out with the guy, maybe you shouldn't.

Best Answer

It could be your intuition telling you something... If it's bad, then you have every right to stay home and not feel bad about it!

Best Answer

If you don't want to date him, then don't. Easy as that!

Best Answer