I know women that feel the same way so I am guessing that it is perfectly normal

Best Answer

I don't see how your straight if you feel sexually attracted to women.

Best Answer

It sounds like you're a bit...bisexual.

Best Answer

Ye

Best Answer

Yep* maybe so

Best Answer

find out.........

Best Answer

I would like ti

Best Answer

i think a lot of straight people have gay thoughts...perhaps you're bi..nothing wrong with that

Best Answer

not at all :)

Best Answer

Go for it. You'll know if you like it or not. Good Luck!!

Best Answer

One more thing, just make sure you tell the girl how you feel. If she has feelings for you, you could really hurt her if she thinks you might end up together. If you're honest, she should definitely understand.

Best Answer

I'm the same way. A long time ago I randomly started feeling attracted to my best girl friend (never thought about girls that way before) & I told her about it cause it felt wrong not to. We ended up kissing a few times & having sex when we were drunk in a hotel another night. Every once in a while it seems like a girlfriend would be able to understand me better & be more caring than a boyfriend..considering I've never had a great boyfriend. But yeah I still see girls that I think are so gorgeous that I can't help checking them out a little bit.

Best Answer

Nope, and you may like what you experience too

Best Answer

I think thats completely normal.

Best Answer

You're a lesbian or at the very least, bisexual. Quit calling yourself 'straight' because you're not.

Best Answer

um ok. thats harsh. im not trying to lie to the people of ep to convince them? lol i was just asking a question jeezus and am being truthful. no need to try and out me- if i felt that way i would shout it from the rooftop, thank u very much

Best Answer

Wow you don't know her so maybe don't tell her what to do. Haven't you ever heard of experimenting? People talk about experimenting in college all the time & that doesn't make them straight up gay or even bi necessarily. I hate it when people try to characterize someone they don't even know.

Best Answer