its embarrasing to ask but it seems like most people i know lost their virginity in their teen? i feel a bit weird sometimes.
longwayround longwayround 22-25, F 23 Answers Feb 6, 2011

I believe I read that in the United States only 15% of people keep their virginity until age 25. Of course that leaves millions of people, but still unusual.

Best Answer

No, I think it is if your in your 40s and not a nun. But, I have 3 teenagers and it's great to know someone who is waiting for the right person, save it for someone wonderful and very special.

Best Answer

nope nothing wrong with that

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No, not weird at all...its a very personal decision and you are the only one who knows when you are ready !

Best Answer

I think it is not unusual. I waited for the right one. I had a lot of girls mad at me at the time. But I felt I would eventually find the right persom

Best Answer

No it's not I praise you if you are. I am 21 going on 22 and still a virgin and don't have kid's. I am not settling for anything lesser than my christian standards.

Best Answer

Totally not weird. I think its good if you wait til your ready and find someone worth it. I myself am not a virgin and im 20, i wish i had waited though, it wouldve been more special.

Best Answer

Not at all, I wish I had waited to find something special instead of sleeping with people who meant nothing to me. Find someone that you truly love and make it something special, something to remember :]

Best Answer

No,It means that you value yourself and will not fall in to the what everyone else is doing trap..Glue two pieces of paper together and let them dry...Now try taking them apart..You will find that one or both come away with the remains of the other..That's what sex is like..Once you have been with someone you carry them for ever..

Best Answer

I think it's unusual because most people can't wait that long. But define normal. It doesn't mean anything is wrong with such people. They just haven't met a person worth giving it up for or considers sex to be more sacred. It would be nice if everyone had such self discipline and that kind of respect for themselves, their partners, and for sex. There would be a lot less people getting emotionally hurt, overpopulating, cheating, divorced, or sick with STD's.

Best Answer

Unusual, but nothing wrong with it, if thats what you want. Its your body and you're the one to decide what you want to do with it. Choice is yours.

Best Answer

Some people feel proud of that fact and you should to. Sex is nothing to take lightly. It is what it is. Sex can be cheap when you do it with anyone. Sex can be something worth protecting and most people will deep down wish they may have waited. Sex isn't going to get you more of anything down the road.

I know some lady that did it with everyone in this area from what I heard. Her reputation was ruined and she is now not able it seems to get anyone interested in her now that she is fifty. She may never marry because of how her reputation was ruined a long time ago when she was in her 20's 30's.

Best Answer

No, not weird, just choosy I expect. It's up to you to decide when, where, and with who -- it's no one else's business

Best Answer

Absolutely not!! Im 24 going 25 and still virgin. Like most respondents say, it shows that you value and respect yourself. And may I add that this aspect of you is a *******/jerk repellent. You know you met the right one when he does not question your choice to wait, nor does he ask you to prove your love to him, but respects it and still feels highly attracted to you and loves you with all his heart and makes you feel like a and value princess. Good luck!!

Best Answer

No, not at all. There's no timetable for it and there shouldn't be any rush. If you asked most people who had sex at early age if they would do it again, they would tell you no. They would tell you that they wished they had waited until it was with the right person....a person that they had strong feelings for.

Best Answer

Don't be embarrassed,nothing wrong with that, you have standards it will happen when it happens...and pkaram wipe that smirk off you're face man!!!

Best Answer