I dated a guy for a month and a half. We broke up recently. During that time, I got to know his friends well and felt like I had known them for years. Given, i probably don't want to see my ex much, but I felt a connection to these friends-they were nothing but sweet and friendly. This is not a way to get back at him, its over-i get it... But I could use some friends and they seemed like they were happy to be friends w/ me. Is this just asking for drama, or could i somehow see if they'd be interested in hanging out at times, or at least some silly FB friendship???
seamoss seamoss 36-40, F 3 Answers Jul 17, 2012

This is tough because though you do not intend to use this as a way to get back at him,,his friends may think that but the keyword is ex,,,so you have the right to do it but that does not make it right,,but it is not wrong either

Best Answer

I can't decide. I dont even have their phone number so I may just try to FB friend them first, leave the ball in their court, see if its too dramatic for them or not. I just felt friendship w/ them and don't want to miss out on that just because I dated one of their friends briefly. Hmmm?

Best Answer

no.....my daughter's friends with her ex bf & new girlfriend.......& my daughter's current bf is friends with both of em too......they have a trip to Niagara Falls planned........anythin is possible when everyone is mature

Best Answer