yourjustamemory91 yourjustamemory91 18-21, F 11 Answers Jul 21, 2011

I had a dream about a guy I hadn't seen in something like 5 years, in that time, we never spoke to him, or about him, never thought about him, or dream about him. Last night I had a super detailed dream about him, and today, less than 24 hours after the dream, he walks right in front of me. What does this mean?

Best Answer

For me it's everything and it's getting worse. I don't think it's normal. I think it's that little 6th sense that everyone has, but never exercises. I ran into this website today b/c today was the worst it's ever been for me. Enough that I had to finally google it to see if this really was common amongst other people. I had a dream last night that I was stranded somewhere and there was another dark shadow in the same location. As we got closer I saw that it was my friend's mother. I haven't contacted this friend in months. When I woke up I saw that I had received a text from that very same friend out of nowhere. To make matters worse, after that dream (about 5 am) I had a sudden feeling of sadness. I can't explain it, but I started thinking of how sad death is and wondered if you would know anyone in heaven. I brushed it off and went back to sleep. Later today I find out that someone I knew in college had died. If it was around the same time as that feeling I had...I don't know....but will def. freak out if it is!

Best Answer

I'm a hairstylist, and it happens all the time that a client will come to mind, and I'll see them as a walk-in that day or the next. Happens so regularly now that I'm used to it.

Best Answer

No it's not weird, and it happens to me all the time. People I haven't seen in years, I just happen to randomly think about them, out of the blue, or dream about them, and of course I see them within the next few days.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

It happens too often to be weird. And far too often to be coincidence. I believe it is precognition. We are using that vast part of our brain that they say isn't in use most of the time. I had a friend in grade one, whom I hadn't thought about for thirty years or more. One night when my husband and I were spending a year working in a city 3000 miles away from where this girl and I had gone to school, I mentioned her to my daughter (who was in grade one at the time) telling her that she was one of my favourite memories from school. The next day, we were out walking and ran into her. We recognized each other instantly. She said it was so strange meeting me this way because she had just been talking about me to her husband the day before. Strange, but not really weird, in spite of 30 something years and 3000 and some miles since we'd seen each other.

Best Answer

Strange but its like, you think of someone and then the phone rings and its them....coincidence, I'm not so sure.

Best Answer