orionnights orionnights 51-55, F 15 Answers Jul 26, 2012

I don't think so, they might become witches.

Best Answer

We always did. To us Halloween has no hidden religious overtones. I was just a day to be a little different and have some fun.

Best Answer

I never considered Halloween a threat to my faith or to the faiths of my friends. Considering the other influences that are QUITE prominent in society, dressing up and going trick or treating would be the least of my worries. <br />
I would keep an eye on what kind of costumes they wanted to wear. And of course, no "rituals" or things like that. LOL. Back in my childhood, one of the Halloween events was actually a church carnival.

Best Answer

Once upon a time, when it was more clearly perceived as the vigil of the Feast of All Saints Day, it had a different significance to the one we see in our time. On the one hand, I do not like to see the subject of the dark side treated as fictional fun. On the other side, there is huge social pressure from children wishing to participate in what they see as a harmless lolly collecting exercise. I think there are arguments for either yea or nay.

Best Answer

Jesus H. Christ. It is kids wanting some candy and fun. I have yet to find ole Lucifer, hiding behind the neighbor's Rose Trellises.

Best Answer

It is not safe for a family to be Christian.

Best Answer

Umm, well, how do I put this? If you ban your children from Halloween because of how it was originated, throw christmas out of the window. Neither have a respectable past. But the present is fine. Let them go get candy!

Best Answer

Celebrated in Catholic School- no one burst into flames

Best Answer

Yes, I would encourage all children (and adults too) to enjoy Halloween. Church is a different matter.......

Best Answer

No ,it is not wise by no means ,it's a celebration of evil under a candy coatied smoke screen,it's goes against everything that being christain entails ,its more along the lines of pagan worship.

Best Answer

as is Christmas, in origin... and easter... actually, I can't think of one Christian holiday that was not stolen from the pagans... interesting

Best Answer

Sure, why not? It's a day to celebrate the evil that dwells in us all.

Best Answer