actually i don't want to go but i've given him my word so....
sacrificedthisaccount sacrificedthisaccount 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

I say I f you want to get down go. But if you want to sit down eat a bag of chips and continue to troll people go for it. It's your life. Besides he doesn't care what you do right?

Best Answer

yeah..it seems everyone's getting it besides me.

Best Answer

Nah. I just do it to my friends and laugh at their terrible time :3

Best Answer

LOL *sigh*

Best Answer

Just go out and separate at the club. Do your own thing and come back with him.

Best Answer

yeah i have nothing to do again.. i mean drinking fine but again dancing and socialising i hate! plus i got braces now lol a complete turn down.. but you're right somehow

Best Answer

Tell him you aren't feeling the love and you'd rather stay home and watch a movie.

Best Answer

hmm... again i can't leave him there alone :(

Best Answer

Your instincts are warning u to beat this scene and go.

Best Answer

........uh?? *scratching the head*

Best Answer

So, don't go.

Best Answer

hmm... but i thought he might feel bad as before he was quite sensitive ..!

Best Answer

So, go.

Best Answer

uh!! i was expecting you to say "no" again... that way i would have been determined to not go... but *sigh*

Best Answer

I said don't go. You gave a reason why you should go. Ultimately, it is your decision. You said he doesn't care. So, if he doesn't care, why do you?

Best Answer

its because I think he doesn't care but what if he actually cares..?? what if....eh who am i kidding.. ok thanks :) i won't go!

Best Answer

:) Yeah, you will probably end up going and then you'll regret it. Haha. Whatever decision you make, remember it's just one date. Go or don't go. It's one evening. Don't spend a lot of time worrying about it afterward.

Best Answer

hey i won't go :D
and ok i'll keep that in mind! :)

Best Answer

So if he doesn't care about you he shouldn't hold you to your word..as it wouldn't matter to him if you went or stayed home.

Best Answer

oh yeah you have a point :) but before it use to matter but you're right!now he's changed anyway...

Best Answer

What kind of change?

Best Answer

look above :3

Best Answer

he was so, what to say, so emO types but now he's like i have new friends they're the best don't need you old friends who now i realise are a complete waste..and no use!! this is what i feel he changed into LOL

Best Answer

Don't go, you gave him your word but he probably wont care one way or another! He doesn't sound like a true friend :(

Best Answer

i guess so.. ok i'll keep that in mind :) thanks

Best Answer

You're welcome :)

Best Answer