Zorroo Zorroo 41-45, M 24 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

Pffft no! Certainly not in front of gangsters or bikies....

Best Answer

Usually I would but not to the extent that I would hurt someone's feelings.

Best Answer

If you do, you will be the exception. And could be the victim of people with

bad morals. If you choose "Kinghuggaboopie" thought, you can be the victim of the individual who wants revenge for what was stolen from them by the honest murder.

So probably you need a moral standard about when it ought to be acceptable. I believe it is acceptable to lie to the individual who is looking to do harm to others, and not tell where those individuals who would be harmed are. After that, the lie can open you up to retaliation, and it might not stop with simply words.

Best Answer

In most cases, a "little white lie" is OK if it means not hurting another. That's support.

Butt if you know that the truth is gonna hurt, I wouldn't come to her

blurting it out. It's best to wait and choose the best time. But, it always depends upon that piece of information....Be sure you've got all of your witnesses in check....

Best Answer

I think for the most part you should be as honest as possible but sometimes there is no need to tell someone something that could hurt them and they would never know about otherwise.

Best Answer

No, if you love someone you will lie to protect their feelings every now and again.

Best Answer

No. If you were captured by whatever, and they asked you where whatever is, would you tell them where it is? Certainly not I would think!

Best Answer

usually but some omissions are best be made when appropriate

Best Answer

no, no,.....it's better to lie your *** off and watch what happens...lol

Best Answer

Somethings are best to be lied about.

Best Answer

the world needs lie to move. if everyone was blunt, things wouldnt be so great. the show cops wouldnt have existed because they would straight up admit they did it. if life worked like "the invention of lying" it'd just be creepy and weird. but funny obviously.

Best Answer

In general, that's the way to go. But there times when the intrinsic value of the truth is outweighed by the unnecessary pain it would cause.

Best Answer

no... lie saved my life more than once

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

Only if you're not married.

Best Answer

I think it's much better than a lie

Best Answer

is it better too lie all the time. I go with true

Best Answer

not when you can benefit from a lie

Best Answer

youre all a bunch of liars so just admit youre not wise. if we were smart enough we wouldnt have to lie ever!!

Best Answer