Feel like I am wasting time and money on test after test each one reveling new problems. Second opinions lead to more test and more problems.
stickgirl stickgirl 36-40, F 7 Answers Mar 12 in Health

I know exactly what you're saying. It's a racket. It's the only profession that you have to pay regardless of the results. My son was born with an EXTREMELY rare condition. (No need for details). $75,000 and three years of specialists visits every single Thursday, still no definitive diagnosis. Imagine any other field where you get an "I don't know" and a bill for $1,200!

Best Answer

For me, I have always felt that a Dr. is the last choice on my list of options. Most of the time if they try to give me anything other than antibiotics I will not take them!

Best Answer

Thay have to make money to

Best Answer

Well yeah! How else is the doctor supposed to by that giant new house he has been eye ballin. And the trip around the world don't forget that.

Best Answer

I don't get sick, maybe you have a bad doctor or need a healthier lifestyle

Best Answer

Kinda... I mean its your body you should know more then the damn dr.... Just make some "Rick Simpson" oil, take daily and you'll be fine :)) its your life live it :))

Best Answer

No. That means you might want to change your lifestyle so that you don't have to keep going to the doctor.

Best Answer