levinel levinel 13-15, T 14 Answers Jul 30, 2012

I am sorry your parents don't accept who you are (you didn't explain what is going on even in your other responses) You ask if it is worth it but you don't even have a choice.<br />
It is their home that you live in, not yours. What I mean by this is that you are striving for your independence "who you are" and want life to be your way and stand your ground but you can't do that just yet.<br />
All of your expenses are still covered by your parents whether you are grateful for them or not. The mortgage, electricity, cable, underwear, tooth paste, water, that computer, internet and everything else they do for you that doesn't even cost money they do for you not because you deserve it. They do it because you are their child and their family. This transitional period in your life is tough. Try to get along with them as room mates even if you disagree or they disagree with you. They are still your family and have done quite a bit for you by choice.<br />
If you think its hard putting up with them, consider what putting up with you was like when you were not able to walk or clean your own diaper. Remember who these people are and what they have done for you when you consider walking away.

Best Answer

I always remember that and i am always grateful for what they have done, and i understand why sometimes they aren't supportive of some things because they know what's best for me, but they won't accept and support my mental conditions, (There are other problems but..) this is just something of whats going on though so..

Best Answer

I'm sorry it is so hard for you and your family right now. Good luck with this. I hope you guys stay together even if you end up living apart.

Best Answer

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very scary I no. Get the heck out of there:)

Best Answer

Hahahahahahaha omg

Best Answer

Its tough

Best Answer

having clearly defined who you are and having found a better way for your comfortable future, you can leave home..till then you should not leave.

Best Answer

Thank you for BA

Best Answer

I would never cheer stupidity. Instead, being rather cunning, I'd stay. I am staying... but only for me and my sisters. Once they can grow fully on their own with my ideas in mind, I'm leaving. I'm leaving when I can support myself regularly too and can have peace of mind on them. Then, I can live the way I want.. But for now, I'm sacrificing with something in mind.

Best Answer

There is good thought behind your planning. But you make it sound like you choosing to stay. I am interested in this view because you are still completely dependent on others for everything. I wouldn't know how to go about it if I was your age.

Best Answer

I'm 13... fyi... I'm going to enjoy the pampering lifestyle... But never get too comfortable... Just saving up.. and planning...

Best Answer

i know bro, i know, but i don't hate them, i know people, but i'm not saying im just gonna leave them like this, i said "IF THEY are the ones who kick you out, not you" so..

Best Answer

Well... If they didn't accept me.. and were going to throw me out.. I'd stay... Just because, I have to stay. It's not like I'd want to but I'd need a home until I can successfully execute my planning to leave.. There.

Best Answer

I think you need to listen to them. Put yourself in their shoes and see what they see. Sometimes as a teen you think you are being punished when in reality, they are just doing what is best for you. Step back from your anger and see their side as parents. Wouldnt you do what they are doing?

Best Answer

It's kind of something different, i always understand when their angry or even unsupportive.

Best Answer

Good question...I value my family too much to do that.

Best Answer

i do too... but what if they dont accept you for who you are and they kick you out?

Best Answer

Well then you don't really get to decide.

Best Answer

well yeah but is it worth it? you know...

Best Answer

Depends on how much you value your family..

Best Answer