rahkeepschanging rahkeepschanging 26-30, F 8 Answers Mar 13, 2012

it just won't last long. You will get bored. Or maybe he'll start to understand your humor later on.

Best Answer

worth enough in bed hun!! *I try 2 b positive lol, wait... is he get ur boobie and wee wee for?.. just a question...

Best Answer

For a brief physical relationship, cute might be enough, but for a longer-lasting relationship, merely cute could get boring quickly. You need to have things in common. Not everything. I have hobbies and interests and such that my husband has no interest in -- and he has hobbies and interests that I have no interest in -- but we also both have lots of things that we enjoy together. <br />
You can enjoy the cuteness, but it would be better to find a "cute" guy who also has a brain.

Best Answer

If you think that is important enough to ba<x>se a relationship on, then you should stay single for ever.

Best Answer

or at least until I get old and gross

Best Answer

See if you guys are ever able to have a convo that flows..From experience dating someone just because they are cute is not the move

Best Answer

Educate him.

Best Answer

yes you can always nerd him up gradually

Best Answer