No Just be you and let it come to you do not pay for lessons you do not need them...why? because I see the good in you Rumy ...you just have to love you more sweety....

Best Answer

i'm going to anyway..... its only money... i have no other use for it other than to spend it

Best Answer

Save it up and do something for you...get new clothes re-invent yourself...you know....kinda of like when a woman goes to the spa gets new shoes etc...go do something for you......:)

Best Answer

I cant think of anything to buy. and even if i did, how would girls know?

Best Answer

If you have some real physical problems, what about getting some of them fixed first?

Best Answer

whats the point if i dont have one to see that they are fixed?

Best Answer

DAMN IT! I SENT EM MONEY, NOW THEY WANT MORE! WTF???? I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No, The answer is within your self.better you use the money to get a spiritual healing or give to the orphanage house

Best Answer

Do you want it to be like "How did you two end up getting together?" well I spent $400 on how to get a girl lesson and it now were here. Uh no. Girls like it when you come up with your own stuff hunny.

Best Answer

i dont know any girls

Best Answer

It's probably a scam.

Best Answer

It's not worth it unless you feel that site will benefit you. Though I highly doubt it could, so don't go wasting your money on something useless.

Best Answer

It is NOT worth it...send me $400.00 and I will tell you the secret...

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

i will

Best Answer

Hurry up...the longer you delay sending the money, the more it will cost to get the secret...lol

Best Answer

You're evil, Cheree lol.

Best Answer

Hehehe

Best Answer

how do i send u money?

Best Answer

Wow, now you want to know ALL my secrets for only $400.00? "How to send the money" will cost you $200.00 more...lol

Best Answer

I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY NOW, NOT FOR A LONG TIME

Best Answer

OK, Mr. Hard Times, here is a freebie..--- "Love Yourself" and the women will flock to you...lol

Best Answer

I DONT KNOW ANY WOMEN... HOW CAN THEY KNOW WHERE I LIVE?

Best Answer

Cheaper to get a tart

Best Answer

i been refused by hookers before even after paying

Best Answer

Don't let them see your Jack the Ripper Knife :)

Best Answer

No way man. No way at all. All you have to do to get a girl is be yourself. They'll either like you for who you are, or the shallow ones wont. That's all you can do man, all you can do. You'll find one.

Best Answer

i dont know any i can be myself with.... i live alone and dont know anyone to talk to

Best Answer

Well, you're talking to us on here. That's a start. Keep doing that until you feel comfortable talking with people. I don't know how to describe the way of making new friends or meeting new people... It's just something you kind of do when you're at some place long enough. Visit some local bars and become a regular. Don't even have to drink, just be around long enough for people to expect you there. And then just start talking to people, talk to the bar tender, talk to any women that may frequent there. Talk to co-workers, if you go to a gym, start talking to the people there. Eventually people begin to feel comfortable around you, and you around them... And then things like friendships and relationships just kind of happen.

Best Answer

i been going to the same pub for 7 years about 3 times a week... still dont know anyone or there names or anything

Best Answer

Well, no book is going to give you the confidence and outgoing personality it takes to get up and talk to a girl. That's something inside you. Why not try a different route? Read books at a bookstore; most of them have little cafes inside. A lot of girls in those places are socially awkward too and might be more approachable.

Best Answer

I HATE READING. I FORGET WAT ITS ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH

Best Answer

You hate reading but you're contemplating buying $400 worth of dating advice books to find a relationship with someone when you have problems meeting... You don't need books, you need some drugs man lol. Something to mellow you out.

Best Answer

ITS NOT BOOKS ITS A ONLINE VIDEO

Best Answer

Definitely Not

Best Answer

I give you one for 200 $

Best Answer