Do you realise the stereotypes associated with what your labelled? Or would you rather have the liberty of being considered an all rounder?
HelterSkelter1 HelterSkelter1 22-25, M 3 Answers Aug 20 in Community

I accept no labels or stereotypes or stigmas that others put on me. Take it back, because I don't accept it at all. My freedom comes from saying, you judge me based on your own inability to accept me as I am; therefore, who says the problem is with me; maybe its your own shortsightedness that's the real problem. You don't have to like me, embrace me, talk to me, or have anything to do with me. But don't think you can attach a label to me and then walk away feeling more comfortable. Who the f*** cares if you feel comfortable, you're not me! If you have a problem, that's for you to face!

Best Answer

Best Answer

no

Best Answer