I've been told by some that this is unnatural for males to do so. It is hygenic tho.
moewishaw moewishaw 26-30, M 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Self Improvement

you can do what you want. however you might have trouble fitting in with your bros if they catch you

Best Answer

No, it isn't wrong (it isn't natural for anyone to shave their armpits......or their face or legs or anyplace else.....but that doesn't make it wrong).

Best Answer

The thing about hair is you can always grow it back. You can try it and if you don't like it then no harm done.

Best Answer

nooo it is not wrong absoulutly not wrrong even if you do whos gonna know youve done it untill you've shown someone .

Best Answer

its your body, do what you want. (the hairs do offer some protection for your skin.. keeps tiny bugs/germ from coming in).

Best Answer

I dont see a problem with it. Ive dated guys that have just bc they thought it looked better or didnt like the hair. Alot of male models and wrestlers do it.

Best Answer

Its not wrong...if you want to be hairless, then shave it off...in the end it has to be to your liking since it is your body

Best Answer

Noooo! It's not wrong. Please do it and try!

But that is my opinion. Would love to see other answers :)

Best Answer

No, just a little silly

Best Answer