I know of no man that looks at another man's!I say yes it is wrong and i do not want some man looking at mine.

Best Answer

Yes i bet you would rather SQUEEEEZZEEE it in!! he he

Best Answer

what harm is there gentlemen? i can not shut my eyes for urself. is it crime to see what is so obvious?

Best Answer

Ha ha..i like what your saying ROD!!!

Best Answer

Is "it" so obvious? Not on most men....Frankly given the way men feel about homophobia, I'd say it is downright stupid as you're likely to get a harsh response.Mind your own business, sink the boats and remember to wash your hands.

Best Answer

I dont think its terrible we are naturally curious. But it could make someone uncomfortable. I would say most guys would be pretty pissed off if they caught another guy staring at there 'willy' . so No , not a good idea, but I dont think its wrong

Best Answer

I'm a guy and I possitively dislike publi toilets; I have to be desperate to use them. But when I do, I don't use the stalls; I'd rather wait for a cubicle (I *do* wait for a cubicle) because I can't abide being at the side of another guy, who's shoulders might be rubbing mine whilst I am doing (you know what). I find it sickening, I really do!<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Keep your eyes on the road. Not what's in my hand.

Best Answer

Hell no, I love catching guys checking out my **** while I'm at a urinal. Same with showering at the gym, guys peeking turns me on a lot.<br />
Also, I'm a gay male, so that probably has something to do with it.

Best Answer

yes its is u might be trying 2 find ur true sexulity

Best Answer

no it's not wrong. men do it all the time. it's natural curiosity, they just wont admit it

Best Answer

I have to stand a bit back as not to get hit by the back splatter, so I get this a lot because of my rather large size....I find it curious if they feel intimidated by the snake.

Best Answer

I would have to say there is nothing wrong with it. So many men have curiosity to see **** size, so they can compare, I believe.

Best Answer

And I believe you are so wrong regarding p**** size. Perish the thought that men are construed to be seen as 'peeking' at other mens 'bit's whilst at the urinal? ... LOL. Nah, you got that wrong by a *long* way generally speaking.

Best Answer

i really do not think I am too far off. And none of you men would ever admit it. I am a female, when Big **** pass me I look, or a womens nice ***. I look in jealousy bc i want it.

Best Answer

I understand curiosity; but it's embarrassing as long as I'm no nudist.

Best Answer

Hey thanks for posting this question...i always wondered about it myself! What would a guy do if they caught someone looking at theirs?

Best Answer

LOL ... I would be *totally* desperate to use the stalls, but on the rare occasions I have done, I keep my eyes firmly facing the tiles! ... LOL

Best Answer

LOL eyes forward in a fixed stare...yes i get it :)

Best Answer

very,very wrong !!!!

Best Answer

No cool -- but understandable curiosity.

Best Answer