fridaygurl fridaygurl 13-15, F 24 Answers Jun 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I studied child psychology and was taught that children are very sexual beings. They need to explore to learn. Since at such a young age children haven't had the chance to learn modern social dynamics and behaviours, they can only draw from basic animal drives. We adults have these same animal drives but now have in grained social and morral rules. Think way back to the beginning of man. Young girlswere chosen to perpetuate the spieces because they were strong and easily Inpregnated.

I would like now to receive the most boring answer in the world award, thank you.

Basically, it's natural. I was horny as hell at 14!!

Best Answer

Oh thank you O high and mighty. I'm so happy your perfect. Well I'm not and I'm ok with that. I'm simply the type of person that trys to help rather than wasting energy criticizing and nit picking. Please feel free to mark and correct this reply because I don't think I could sleep without your approval. What a ****.

Best Answer

it is quite normal

Best Answer

No it's not wrong to dream about it but it would be wrong if he actually touched you. I dream about that sort of thing too sometimes

Best Answer

I think that is healthy and normal. I never had those thoughts at that age, but there is nothing wrong with it at all.

Best Answer

no it is perfectly normal - in fact, i say would be strange if she did not dream about this!

Best Answer

Of course that's not wrong, it's a perfectly normal feeling

Best Answer

nah, tis pretty normal :)

Best Answer

Yes. He wont know what to do. Where is your uncle at ?

Best Answer

Touched where I'm afraid to ask. I get touched by Beethoven all the time. I find his music very touching.

Best Answer

Wrong? Not really. Just make sure that you don't provoke him to break the law (:o).

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

not enough with kisses ?

Best Answer

no its not wrong

Best Answer

I never dreamt about that stuff when I was your age :/

Best Answer

No, teens have wet dreams.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong in that..Some dreams are not at all in our control ,and it happens in maximum of every one s life !!!

Best Answer

no , at your age you will have all kinds of thoughts and desires. As long as you know that you should not act on all this feelings you will be OK .

Best Answer