roxyberry roxyberry 18-21, F 114 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Parenting & Family

yes he needs his *** kicked

Best Answer

I'm 51 and it would be very weird to me to be with a 19 year old girl. Exciting, yes but weird.

Best Answer

Not if You ask the 51 year old.

Best Answer

daddy issues?

Best Answer

not legally, but he has some serious issues.

Best Answer

no why should it be. if she happy and hes happy why not. its only wrong because society trys to put restriction on everything including the age group evveryone should be with someone. im with a older man i was one of those person who look down on it. but you only can know what it feels like if you go through it yourself. sometimes its really is love

Best Answer

good for you :) thinks if hugh heffiner who is 86 can marry a 26 ,what can;t a 19 go with a 51 :) lol

Best Answer

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. In so many ways and I am a 57 year old man

Best Answer

not wrong... but honestly.. what would the two of them have in common ? My dad is 51 and there's no way in hell I would be ok with him dating a 19 year old.

Best Answer

It's not wrong, but too much age gap.

Best Answer

omg ur so lucky i wouldn't like get too involved but it would fufill a fantasy of mine like crazy. Wish I could meet somebody like that.

Best Answer

Not wrong just NASTY

Best Answer

but nasty ;p> is so Delicious! :)

Best Answer

but Nasty is so...Delicious! :)

Best Answer

ask yourself if you'd be with your grandfather.. or your dad, like if they weren't your dad. I think the idea of it is exciting and definitely a new experience, but for me it's just wrong. especially if he has his own children.ask yourself, how you would feel if your stepmom was younger than you. hypothetically speaking. I think that times have changed and relationships have no boundaries. perhaps there should be a physical boundary set in line if you have to ask whether or not you think it's right. because for me, regardless of what others think I'm going to do what my heart says. but If I'm going to listen to my heart I must be willing to treat it well. if you're truly interested in this man tell him you do not wish to have a sexual/physical relationship. see how long he stays in your life. and how long you wish to stay in his. if the relationship is purely ba<x>sed on touch, there is no real relationship. in my humble opinion. do what you feel is best. but be careful as you are still young and if you're feeling lonely, it won't last forever. I've felt that feeling, needing someone to love you. no matter who. the damaging effects of an imbalanced relationship aren't worth the immediate gratification. to me.<br />
sincerely, <br />
19 year old female, Ontario Canada.

Best Answer

I think the man would be a man of ill character. If the 19 year old were my daughter...he would (suddenly) simply lose interest...one way or another and she would never know why~ but I am a hillbilly, we have ways of making this kind of guy suddenly lose interest.... nuff said.

Best Answer

Not if i'm the 51 year old man ;-)

Best Answer

at her age, she might be fool enough to fall for him, but He has no excuse, he's only being selfish and exploiting her without thinking about her own good.

Best Answer

what could you have in common

Best Answer

The **** kind of question is this. I think it's self-explanatory.

Best Answer

Not at all...we all have to go sometime and that's a hell of a way to go =)

Best Answer

Well, ...as much as it PAINS me t SAY that o so famous QUOTE .."Its not ILLEGAL!" ..beyond that, not fur ANY of us t JUDGE..

Best Answer

I know a couple that is 22 years apart.He is old and sick and she is cheating on him.Not good.

Best Answer