No its not dont be ashamed or feel like there is something wrong with you. After having a few partners in high school I quickly figured out something was missing and it was being treated rough and ****** hard. Its a matter of doing it with someone you can trust though. <br />
At first I felt kinda dirty like I did something wrong or that I should be ashamed of it. After I accepted that it was just a sexual preference though I was able to embrace it and have not regretted it since!

Best Answer

Its not wrong. But becareful of what you look for.

Best Answer

i like rough sex very much baby. so i would say yes. i like man handle a girl sexually, ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

Best Answer

That really depends on what she is comfortable with, and what she enjoys or think she enjoys. No one can say who is right or wrong. She has to decide for herself. I don't think that there is no true answer for what you asked. Just be care full, that the roughness does not get out of hand. Were you get hurt or severely injured, that is if you are talking about yourself. Good luck on your adventure, or who ever you are asking about.

Best Answer