No not at all and I welcome ths sort of behaviour. I'm old school and a man opening doors, giving me his arm, walking beside the kerb to protect me is noticed and welcomed. I love to feel that I am safe when I am with my man and that he will take care of me or has got my back.

Best Answer

Be careful.Protective can become controling.

Best Answer

No. I wish the few guys in my life were protective of me... I would like to be with a protective kind of guy.

Best Answer

NO!!!! Please let more men practice this!!!

Best Answer

Its about balance. Women like someone who is protective but you will lose us if you are possessive. Like any relationship you have to ask her what she will like as every women is different and our degrees of sensitivity to things vary.

Best Answer

As long as it is protective, no. But don't ever think you can own, bully or be in anyway controlling of her. She is supposed to be your partner, not subordinate. The same for the ladies. Do not even try to act like men are stupid and stop trying to "train" us. Men and women are different for a reason. It gives us ballance. Show respect for eachother and appreciate the differences. <br />
Be protective, not controlling.

Best Answer

It is good to look out for female friends and family but dont over do it , scare them away from you and or can be creepy stalkerish and controling

Best Answer

I would say it is part of nature for a man to be protective of his partners, it happens in most of the animal kingdom.

Best Answer

only when she indicates that she needs your protection!

Best Answer

Protectiveness is endearing, personally I love protective males. However protectiveness can slip into controling and being the jealous type very easily.

Best Answer

Not at all, and if it makes her feel better, just tell her you are her life coach.

Best Answer

Depends on the extent of the male's protectiveness.

Best Answer