I am tired of all these people telling me its wrong? I think we are cute together but some people think itys nasty. A dude told e that he wanted to kill all mixed races.
Teyiah Teyiah 18-21, F 39 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

is he pretty fly, for a white guy?

Best Answer

You should date whoever you feel like dating and really it should not matter what colour they are. If your preference is a white guy, go for it...

Best Answer

love see's with the heart not the eyes. I must be color blind, I love all races.

Best Answer

You should date whomever you want to date and not pay attention to narrow minded bigots.

Best Answer

I hate racism! Our human bodies are designed so we can mate with all types of human beings so what the hell does it matter? Stupid prejudices are for the less intelligent and would someone tell me why the offspring are exceptionally beautiful?

Best Answer

I agree, I find that children of mixed races are exceptionally beautiful as well.

Best Answer

Perfect scientific answer for you right here! Think about breeding pure breed dogs, the more pure the lines the closer it is to inbreeding witch leads to gentic mutation and health problems. And the mutts ( no offence im mixed myself ) are always healthy and well tempered and live exceptionaly long. It's all about a diversified gene pool. Get to pick from all the best attributes

Best Answer

Excellent reply!

Best Answer

Date anyone that will make you happy..It shouldn't matter what race..

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

I wouldn't worry about it. Do what you like.

Best Answer

Never choose ur friend for the color of his/her skin instead choose by their character !!!

Best Answer

No, it's not wrong for you to date whoever is good to you and makes you happy. It's scary to think that there are still such bigots as the one you mentioned. :(

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

Is it wrong to date a white guy whom you like and enjoy being with? Hell no.

Best Answer

No, it's more likely to promote genetic diversity (which human beings have very little of to begin with) and that's a good thing.

Best Answer

You are wrong to date a guy that is mean and doesn't respect you but color/culture have nothing to do with if you should date them or not. The heart only knows love and love only knows love.

Best Answer

I'm assuming you are in the US, but the only person who it should matter to is......you ;) Screw the rest of the haters.

Best Answer

then whatever you were told is jacksh*t; we do not live in the 19th or 20th century anymore. You date who you love and what your heart tells you!

Best Answer

nope, as long as he knows about it! lol ;)

Best Answer

In this time of liberation. We should not be thinking of colour

Best Answer

Nonsense. Date who you want. What business is it of theirs anyway.

Best Answer

OMG ? what kinda question is that? Havent you ever seen jungle fever ? lolol

Best Answer