AnonymousLeader AnonymousLeader 22-25, M 9 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

Not really, it's just your own opinion. Humans instinctively judge everything they encounter. Now, if you were to try to *impose* those judgements... Then yeah that's wrong and you're a dirty dog for doing it.

Best Answer

now what if you impose the judgement and it's turns out to be correct?

Best Answer

It's still wrong. Gotta let others learn for themselves. If you impose your views on someone else... Even if you're right - the only thing that person is going to learn is that they like you less now.
There really is only one exception: parenthood. And even that has limits.

Best Answer

I would enjoy a good debate with you someday in the future

Best Answer

Lol... Not a big fan of adversarial conversations but I love a good discussion with intelligent, thoughtful people so anytime, friend.

Best Answer

You know what they say. Opinions are like a**holes-everybody has one. The way things are in this country (the U.S.) I'm getting to the point where I'm just giving people a pass on their opinions and just debating them on their facts. Everybody seems to have their own set of them, too.

Best Answer

Its good to look for the truth in all things

Best Answer

Who doesn't.

Best Answer

meh. i do it :)

Best Answer

it IS!!! you suck by the way...

Best Answer

If you have never look down upon judged ideals or opinions of others. Then I applaud you sir.

Best Answer

well, you know what they say... only one is as perfect as Jesus and it happens to be me...

Best Answer