I Know you. The way you type, the things you say, you age that username i heard Phantom so many times its your dog or cat or something, the state you live in, i know you i just cant put my finger on it, the situation your in, you kinda talked to me about its driving me crazy. who are you because i know you.

Best Answer

Okay uhm i really think your got the wrong person kid

Best Answer

The only thing you are wrong about is in thinking that life gets easier in adulthood. That is rarely true.

Best Answer

Not at all to feel what you feel... and I don't pretend to know your situation... but trust one who felt the same way at your age.... <br />
It's not always better on the other side of the fence... <br />
Hang tough!

Best Answer

if u cant tell, tells me its wrong, get help at church or school. NOW

Best Answer

tells me that the situation u are in is wrong, your wish to be free from it is a perfectly natural feelin if you are truly "living in hell"

Best Answer

Im 16 ive been dealing with it for a long time so i can deal with it for two more years if i go to someone my other three sisters will get taken away too and they are very happy and dont get hurt

Best Answer

i believe the only reason they are not gettin hurt is becouse you are, if u were not there they will. so in 2 years when you move whats gonna happen to them? say something to someone NOW, it wont stop after you are outta the house, it will happen to one of your happy sisters each thier turn. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!

Best Answer

How hurt do you get, are you safe?

Best Answer

I cant tell you

Best Answer

Maybe you can gey help where you live and get out sooner!

Best Answer

you do realize it costs money to live on yur own........... git a plan now ;-)

Best Answer

I know the feeling. Do what you can to have a part time job so you can move out when that time comes.

Best Answer