It isn't me, I'm trying to prove a point with my friend lol. Nor is it my girlfriend :P
Kadreami Kadreami 16-17, M 16 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

That depends on what you two talk about.

Best Answer

Yes, yes it is. Now fück and get it over with.

Best Answer

Maybe .. as long as it doesn't bother their friend.

Best Answer

Is it wrong? NO - if you're trying to steal your friend's girlfriend.

Best Answer

If you don't trust either your friend or your girlfriend to spend time together, maybe they shouldn't be your friend or your girlfriend...

Best Answer

Do whatever you want to do. If he wants to claim her, then he will marry her. Right now, she is single.

Best Answer

I don't think that it's wrong unless there is a deeper meaning. If you are feeling that it was wrong, then I would suggest not to.

Best Answer

How else is he going to sneak one in.

Best Answer

As long as he isn't flirting or putting moves on her, or hitting on her, it's okay.

Best Answer

The flirting and move-putting began as soon as he opened his mouth.

Best Answer

Unless he flat out hit on her, like, "go out with me." or "you're hot" or "you're cute", etc, or "if I was your boyfriend......"...... but we'll never know, because he never states that he did.
I have a lesbian friend who talked to her gay friend for hours because both their significant others were gone. Yeah, and I can assume both of them were hitting on each other like mad because that's what happens between men and women.

Best Answer