i'm a guy btw
BloodrayneMonster BloodrayneMonster 22-25, M 4 Answers Jul 16, 2012

of course not. although it's not okay to feel that way. just know that your a individual, and that no one can be like the person next to them. you should be glad your the way you are, because what really makes you great is having confidence in yourself(btw chicks dig that lol)

Best Answer

your telling me that chicks dig guys who are happy with themselves

Best Answer

yeah. :)

Best Answer

All I can say is that I can relate, and that you are probably way harder on yourself than everyone else is on you.

Best Answer

they are because of bullies, social media and actual people, i've actually removed all the mirrors in my house because of these issues

Best Answer

It's normal but very hard. I go through it too. I am struggling to overcome . I avoid television. That seems to help. I also try not to look at the fashion magazines as I leave grocery stores.

Best Answer

No idea--I guess it would depend if there is any real basis for them. If, say, you're very overweight, you can work at losing weight. If it's all in your mind, then there's nothing you can do except make yourself feel bad over it.

Best Answer