My boyfriend just broke up with me over fussing about it is ther any chance hed take me back?
Kitten222489 Kitten222489 22-25, F 9 Answers May 6 in Dating & Relationships

Well if he always had girls over and was always texting other girls when spending time with you then yeah I wouldn't blame you. But If its just the fact that he has girls on his phone and that they come over some times then yeah its wrong.. you can just be friends with the opposite sex

Best Answer

The at his house part I kinda get. The in his phone part I don't really. Don't you have guys in your phone too?!

Best Answer

That depends on the type of and actual relationship he has with them. Personally I don't know why you'd want him back. He didn't put you first.

Best Answer

Do you have boys in your phone?

Best Answer

Yes, it is. No one wants to deal with possessiveness.

Best Answer

No and certainly not at my house :(

Best Answer

MOVE ON.

Best Answer

Only if you stop giving him grief for having friends, then he might do. But if he is anything like me, if you end a relationship, you don't go back. Especially if they are the jealous type. Sorry :(

Best Answer

Depends on the reason

Best Answer