travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 9 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Depends on your motivation for feeling this way.

The thought, how did it come about?

- if it was to make you feel better about yourself, Yes it's wrong

- if it was because you are attracted to chubbier girls, not your fault.

- if it's because you are mad at her and want to take pleasure in her pain, as someone else said, it's very human... but not very kind.

Best Answer

probably wrong, but that means im wrong too, lol

Best Answer

It's kind of small of you. But very human.

Best Answer

I am not the one who abandoned her ex out of the blue and ignore him for 6 months only to convince her to actually have a conversation with him and reconcile

Best Answer

Uh, not really. It's not your fault she's chubbier.

Best Answer

No it isn't wrong it makes you feel better, doesn't it. I'd be the same

Best Answer

it was more of the bursting of an idealization bubble than anything

Best Answer

There are a lot of skinny chicks who look much better with a few more pounds on their bodies. Not everybody wants a Vogue model. Nothing to hold on to.

Best Answer

I'm not sure who you're talking about but sometimes a little more weight is healthy. Besides, I find heavier women attractive so that can be something you're discovering for yourself. Nothing wrong with more weight unless it's negatively impacting health.

Best Answer

So you can laugh at her, and your pain is less? Whatever helps you...it's a private thing...she doesn't know.

Best Answer