therockywizard therockywizard 18-21, M 8 Answers Jun 20, 2012

no.Fools have to be taught a lesson.It's obligatory and healthy.

Best Answer

People who want a Tarot reading are going to get one. I think what determines how exploitative it is, is how careful you are with the potential influence you might have over the lives of the more gullible customers.

Best Answer

if treated simply as a form of entertainment, then it's just that. you will have to be your own guide as to how far your mores allow you to go beyond that.

Best Answer

Welcome to the field of fortune telling and psychics.<br />
If you can get past the obvious moral and ethical problems then you can make quite a bit of money.

Best Answer

I've done a lot of things to make money, From fortune telling to face painting. By far the fortune telling was the easeist money I ever made.

Best Answer

again, welcome to the field : P

Best Answer

Then why do you want a reading?

Best Answer

Me?

Best Answer

Ever hear of karma?

Best Answer

I treated it like a party trick. Like paying a magician.

Best Answer

I'll do reading for people if they pay too. They are the one's who want to hear something so general an force their life's to actually make a reading come true. But hey, I have the money; why should I care?

Best Answer

I agree with the person who brought up Karma, and would like to add that if indeed it's treated as a parlor trick, and you know for sure that the people you are charging for your service are treating it as such, then I do not see an ethical quandary. HOWEVER, if they (and really, your customers are more important, as in any service) are treating this as a real and genuine experience, you are falsely dealing with the situation. Nonbelievers aside, there always seems to be a balance in these situations.

Best Answer