My parents have the rest of my 4 brothers to handle procreation.
Chocolategirl18 Chocolategirl18 18-21, F 29 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in EP

No, you're actually doing the world a favor. We should all be thinking about population control.

Best Answer

you are still "18-21", so I am not sure what you mean by you have chosen not to have children, as you still haven't reached the age where most people have children? I mean, did you fix this permanently with surgery or something? because if you haven't, then not choosing to have children now may well change when you're older... 25-35. but not having children is a personal choice... and it isn't right or wrong.

then again, if you marry someone... and you are absolutely sure you will never have children, this should be discussed before marriage.

Best Answer

I disagree with you...on the whole bias statement that I haven't reach the age where most people have children. Buddy, anyone with a uterus and a womb and fertile can have children and anyone can make a life long decision at any age, and change it back at any age,there's no set age.

Best Answer

I'm saying most people don't make their families/have babies during the 18-21 age group...
.....................and you are disagreeing?
So, are you saying that in your area, this is the age where women are making families? I guess we live different experiences... in my life, most women in this age group are getting an education and growing up. Yes, biologically, women and men can make babies starting anywhere between 10-13. I am not talking about biological possibilities, I am talking about most peoples experience... on average.

Best Answer

I made the same choice...mostly because I don't have a parental instinct in my body, lol

Best Answer

Of course not.....how could it be wrong to know what you want in your life, and ensure it happens that way??? I say good for you...there are some people in this world who would have been better off making that choice as well....

Best Answer

No, it's a personal choice, your choice & it's manageable. It's those who have children they cannot afford nor provide a proper homely environment for, just because they "always wanted children" who are wrong! Even worse in the UK are those who breed more & more children to increase their income from the Benefits System! You have to plan if you wish to have children, housing, economics, schooling, also make allowances for a lot of "what if's?" Good parents realise this & do plan accordingly. You are young enough to change your mind later &, if you do, please plan, it's only fair to your kids. :-)

Best Answer

No, it's not wrong at all. It's actually very responsible to make a conscious decision, rather than just letting things happen.

Best Answer

No it makes you a superior woman to not want children. There's too many children in the world already anyway

Best Answer

I respect that decision

Best Answer

Having children is a choice. You're in the 17-19 century anymore where it wasn't a choice, at least most of the time. No one should have children if they are not ready or don't want it. That's putting unnecessary burden on a person.

Best Answer

I wish more people who didn't really want kids would be honest and make that decision. There are too many unwanted kids out there. I think it's a totally right and honest thing to do, if that's where your heart is.

Charlotte

Best Answer

As an adult you are free to make that decision and you'll still be free to change your mind later if you choose. Freedom's like that :)

Best Answer

That choice was taken from me the day I aborted my son when I was a week away from my 13th birthday. I have no regrets now at 52.

So, no. I don't blame you.

In this day & age what type of a world would we sentence children to ?

Best Answer

Matter of individual choice ,and not for others to judge you either way . That you are comfortable with your decision is what counts . For me , not having kids is my greatest regret , but when i consider the amounts of drugs and alcohol i was consuming in my younger years , it really was the best outcome . I ask myself all the time "what kind of life would they have had ? The answer is not hard to figure out , and i commend the women in my life ,who made the wise decision to move on ,rather than risk it . I do hope that you are not faced with regret later in life , as it sucks.. All the best ..

Best Answer

There are many who loved to be in position where they had the option to have a child. You are still young. As those who skipped those "career minded years" and lost out...

At my age, I am not a father yet and I feel time has slipped by.

edited...

Unwanted pregnancies and children is something that the world can do without. But if you are able to afford and care then, you may want to reconsider.

Best Answer

way off from ever affording them

Best Answer

yes. You need to be able to give the child a good life. It will be unfair otherwise

Best Answer

it's your own personal choice - I don't think it's wrong.

Best Answer

I think if that's your choice-you made it for a reason. Some people aren't cut out to be parents and I think it's honorable to admit it. Lots of bad parents out there that should have made that choice. But you are very young and do have time to change your mind if you wish.

Best Answer

Its your choice.. but you may want someone to call you mom, or grandma some day, but it'd be too late

Best Answer

I can get a talking parrot to say that

Best Answer

ha!

Best Answer

no i wish i had none not that i dont love them just this world sux

Best Answer

no ..........buy a real nice dress & a pair of heels......on me ;-)

Best Answer

No.Whatever works for you.

Best Answer