You are right! Anybody not like cake is mentally ill and must be locked up. fed cake every day until aversion overcome. Dr Strabismus is expert, she say girl who not eat cake must be force fed sponge, fruit cake, donuts, tarts, until ready to be released into society.

Best Answer

The problem is - you do like cake. It's the denial that makes people think you're mental.

Best Answer

what d hell it is...no never think u r mentaly ill....i don't like 'lady's finger' bt i like ladies ....so i am ill..oops sory mentaly ill...no...no...n...no...cheer up...!

Best Answer

cow cake is bad for health , cause global wrming .. cows hate it too

Best Answer

According to The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) IV, not liking cake is an indicator..... Just kidding...

Best Answer

Of course not, maybe you're lucky. It's just a matter of personal taste. I'm a heterosexual guy, but I don't like spectator sports. Some people think that's odd. I like playing football, but I don't think it's fun to watch.<br />
Is it that you don't like sweet things, or is it the texture?

Best Answer

i LOVE suger and candy and even cupcakes, but cake is just... BLUUH! i think its the texture.

Best Answer

If this is what you worry about, you are a very lucky person. If that avatar is you, you should move that cloth. I bet you have a pretty smile. Is your profile blocked because you are under 18?

Best Answer

yeah, im 15

Best Answer

no and no

Best Answer

No but, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'M A CAKE EATER WOMAN :) it's okay if you don't like it, the point it's I DON'T LIKE MAYO MCCORMICK, SO WHAT? IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD

Best Answer