She came home stoned out of her mind and she passed out nekid in my favorite blanket on the floor. Her son decided to color all over her with markers so I let him lol she doesn't watch him so its not my fault xD
IEatzFriedChicken IEatzFriedChicken 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 2 in Parenting & Family

You are right, it's not your job. The little bastard is damn lucky you are there. If I was you I would get down there and show him some technics such as shading and color coordination.

Best Answer

Well, she deserved it... lol

Best Answer

nope, she deserved it, call the child services, she is not fit to be a mother, if she is just coming home all stoned and cant take care of her child

Best Answer

Nothing funny about your story. If it is true , it is acutally quite sad. Call Social Services. Baby needs protection and care, not a stoned mother and a roommate that finds it funny,

Best Answer

Babies don't do well, nobody does well when social services takes control. That is some seriously flawed advice.

Best Answer

But having a drug addicted mother who passes out on the couch and neglects her child is better? What a stupid idea.

Best Answer

I don't find it funny but I don't care if he colors on her.

Best Answer

Hahaha no the punishment fits the crime.

Best Answer

wicked

Best Answer

Best Answer

Lol. It's fine.

Best Answer