Improve yourself and make her regret it.

Best Answer

EXACTLY what I'm gonna do

Best Answer

Good on you.

Best Answer

HEY that's what my first husband did! it worked! i definitely regretted it for a few weeks.

Best Answer

The tactics to making a woman feel bad.

Best Answer

It's okay to be upset. But it's not worth your time/energy to beat anyone up. It won't solve anything

Best Answer

But it would the the rage out of my system

Best Answer

Which isn't a healthy way of releasing it. She isn't worth getting so worked up over if she chose someone else.

You should just focus on you, & forget both of them. Be the bigger person.

Best Answer

it's not wrong at all to want to do that and to think about doing it! wrong to do it, and it wouldn't accomplish anything except make her like you less and him more, and maybe you'd go to jail, but just thinking about it is totally normal. good luck!

Best Answer

Don't hate him. Hate your ex. BUT never beat the hell of anyone. That of course is a bad thing. Try other ways to move on.

Best Answer

It's normal to feel that way. It would be wrong to act on it. Find something you can let that aggression out on without hurting anyone including yourself.

Best Answer