the next spot was about 50 feet away and she had no sticker
heywoodaa heywoodaa 36-40, M 6 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Dont yell, just call police non emergency number with her license plate, or take a pic and give it to the police. then tell her 'the police are on their way . '

Best Answer

Probably didn't have to yell .. but she should expect someone to call her out on that .... so selfish and thoughtless!!<br />
Hopefully, she got a ticket for that ... well deserved!

Best Answer

I don't think so. My wife just got her handicap sticker last month. I keep one in my car to use if she is with me. We are finding out there isn't enough spaces sometimes.<br />
Just incase someone wants to know I don't use it myself only if she with me and if she is having a good day she won't use it either.

Best Answer

Its not wrong, i just don't care.

Best Answer

One of my best friends older brother was in an accident and is paralized from the neck down. He had a football scholarship and now will never be able to help himself. So I started to care, I hope you never have to.

Best Answer

don't guilt trip me guy, just call the police and have them issue a ticket.

Best Answer

Oh sorry not trying to uilt trip you I was just telling you why I started caring. I agree I should shut up and call the police but sometimes life gives you teachable moments, ok I was in a pissy mood and couldn't hold back :)

Best Answer

no yell, i would laugh if i was walking by at the person. Its just yelling at random civilians can sometimes not work in your favor, and its not always smart to do.

Best Answer

no, not at all, shows courage, what did she do?

Best Answer

She started to say something back but I told her to get back in her car and move it so someone who needs it can. I am kind of a big guy so I didn't want to freak her out too much just let her know it is not cool.

Best Answer

good for you, I would likely have got a load of abusive language, I do get trouble with cars parking on cycle paths, they get abusive, even when kids have to go onto the road. But I did hit a car mirror "quite by accident" the drivers face was a picture.

Best Answer

LOL! remind me to be careful parking around you ;)

Best Answer

just don't park on cycle tracks big fella, I bet you can yell very loudly.

Best Answer

We have a text number in which we can send mms to. That removes the yelling factor.

Best Answer