To explain she's a burlesque dancer, so i've seen her almost naked numerous times. She has great boobs. I'm envious. Thoughts please people..........
Bleed Bleed 31-35, F 10 Answers Apr 17, 2012

I don't think it's wrong unless you're planning on stealing her from him - in that case I abstain. The thought is too hot to continue contemplating.

Best Answer

I think it is "right".... :-)

Best Answer

I think we need pics.

Best Answer

Just for you Fire, check my album.

Best Answer

It is not wrong. Being dressed as a dancer IS her work uniform. She is comfortable with herself.

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't think so. Especially if she's a dancer.

Best Answer

My best friend is a burlesque dancer. I suppose since I've known her for 22 years and shes more like a sister that it could be weird. But nah. I find it so exciting that she can do what she does and is absolutely beautiful. I dont think its weird for you to see her, I think its kinda awesome.

Best Answer

Not at all! I love burlesque! I'd go to see my brother's girlfriend if she did that (actually... he did date a ******** but that's another story) because the girls usually do an amazing job. She'd probably be really flattered to know you thought that :)

Best Answer

*sighs* .........Ah yes I do love burlesque......

Best Answer

is might depend somewhat on the context in which you've seen her boobs

Best Answer