No not at all, I agree. But, I think social media has added a whole new dimension to bullying. People feel brave behind a computer so they're less likely to back down and it seems to get worse when people do try to stand up for themselves. I am so glad I grew up in the 80's and didn't have to deal with it.

Best Answer

Bullies have always been around pick g on the weak...I stood up for a few weaklings in my days, but I wish more young kids would stop seeing themselves as victims...

Best Answer

I agree, as I said. But there is a difference when the Internet gets involved. Instead of a few face to face confrontations now kids get bombarded for hours at a time and for months. I think if parents took more responsibily for their children's overall Internet use it wouldn't be so bad.

Best Answer

Agree with you...

Best Answer

Unfortunately your outlook is out of sync with the masculine feminization going on in this country (USA).

Best Answer

Lol, yeah well...I am "politically incorrect"...still a man in other words...:)

Best Answer

It's been 50 years since the women's rights movement and we are seeing the effects of that failed ideology. It will take another 50 or so to right things. Modern medicine may keep you and I alive long enough to see that change or we may die correcting the politically incorrect.

Best Answer

You speak with much wisdom...

Best Answer

nope that is the way it should be. dont take sh*t from people. be a man!

Best Answer

You were born in the wrong decade, and I totally agree...

Best Answer

sooner or later you push a man to far and he starts to push back. i remember in 9th grade some new kid started messing with me all day. but i was always told dont start anything. but when he took a bottle of coke and poured it on my head i got up and punched him in the mouth. i broke his jaw and i went home and my dad said good job. and my grandfather told me he was proud to me. i do believe in turning the other cheek and all of that. but a few times you cant. and people need to stand up for them selfs.

Best Answer

Tried that for a few years when my son was younger... it didn't help at all. If anything it made it all worse.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that, I just think back of my school days and I defended a few that could not stand up for themselves, but I still felt sorry that they could not...

Best Answer

You should look at my story on bullying and then see if that's still your stance.

Best Answer

Bruts like me don't know how to read...:)

Best Answer

Just know you are very wrong.

Best Answer

No, depends on your personal experience...but in the the animal kingdom, I make no mistakes...

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

I don't think so but to a certain extent it is because some people don't know what to do without making it worst.

Best Answer

I am concerned that we are fostering a society of wimps...I really am...

Best Answer

I agree. Buuuuut a majority of society are very conceited and full of themselves.

Best Answer

Nope, I feel exactly the same way.

Best Answer

I have felt this way all my life...

Best Answer

i think it's kind of wrong. some people, it's hard to "stand up for yourself." it's hard to tell an adult, it's hard to tell people. usually people being bullied are surrounded by the negative, and can't find a positive. how do you "stand up for yourself" if all you do is think about your flaws, too busy looking at the scars (emotional and physical). not every problem is not as easy to solve as the others.

Best Answer

Oh young one, you need guidance for those with strong personalities...

Best Answer

i don't get bullied though. i'm just saying what i observed.

Best Answer

Well then, help and teach the weak ones...

Best Answer