pinkspell pinkspell 22-25, F 19 Answers Jan 14, 2012

Being selfish is a good thing. It is sold as a bad thing by selfish people who want something at your expense. You own your life. It is not property of others. Rationally you should follow your dreams and ignore the people and philosophies that say you exists for others benefit. Unless you believe in or sanction slavery, live for yourself. Why would you even consider doing otherwise?

Best Answer

I have many goals...ive been rejected by some. because of who i am because of my philosophy andway..of..thinking

Best Answer

This above all - to thine own self be true.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

no it's not everyone should fallow their Dreams

Best Answer

As long as they aren't stalking its ok. If its a window peeking computer dwelling hackaroo ..... then its just weirdo shmeardo.

Best Answer

It's funny that I saw this because I just met the most insperationl Mistro i have ever had the honor of playing with before. It's an honors band full of high schoolers and he stopped suddenly during a song, close to tears. He said that the smilling ex<x>pressions on our faces reminded him of him self. He then gave THE most insperation speech I have ever heard about never giving up on your dreams. "Never be afraid to dream big because a day spent doing something you don't love is precious wasted time...take every opportunity to get ahead of the game...stay true to your main goal and what you wish to accomplish..." He just kept going and I was almost moved to tears with his wisdom. The same question crossed my mind, 'Isn't it selfish?' But he made me realize, If you don't reach your dreams, you will have wasted precious time in your life you will never get back. So don't be afraid to dream big.

Best Answer

No, thats life.

Best Answer

It depends what the dream is. Hitler followed his dream...

Best Answer

lol my dreams are not about controlling people''s life.

Best Answer

Sure it's selfish...and it is NOT wrong

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that. Don't let anybody threaten your freedom. And if they are threatened by yours i guess that's just their problem even thought it is really sad.

Best Answer

read my story u will know abt my case.

Best Answer

it should be the natural order of life and never ignored

Best Answer

i wish people would understand.

Best Answer

Depends what the dream is and why.

Best Answer

like future plans.

Best Answer

it's only selfish if they hurt others by doing so.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with selfish as long as it hurts none ... it's survival

Best Answer

Perhaps a little idealistic, but not all that bad :)

Best Answer

i mean goals.

Best Answer

Yeah, I meant goals too. :) Some goals can be idealistic

Best Answer