Erm, it's definitely strange and makes you appear as though you just want attention.<br />
Although this may just contradict what I just said, I too am a cutter (Well, used to be. I have many, many ugly deep scars on my legs) and I don't ever tell anyone. Not even my family. I hide them as much as possible.<br />
The only reason why I am saying it here is for the purpose of answering your question. I strongly suggest you get help for your cutting, it's horrible and you will regret it once you have scars all over your body.

Best Answer

the first part is not wrong at all, its actually really sensible. and its up to you whether to tell them you're a cutter or not straight up, i mean its not necessary but at least they know for future references. :)

Best Answer

don't bother me none. i'll tell everyone a secret, i'm a cutter too. *gasp*

Best Answer

hm... I do the first part as well... the seconde... can't say wrong... unusual I'd say...

Best Answer

doesnt bother me any add me

Best Answer

I can't because you are probably younger then 18 so if you want to be added. You have to add me instead of the other way around

Best Answer